The fourth Athens IoT Meetup will take place on April 15. We’re happy to bring a fourth meetup to the Greek community. The talks will be presented by International speakers and major IoT drivers from the following companies Create-Net, Eclipse Foundation, INRIA, Jolocom, and Libelium.
Join us in Athens and meet the experts who make Internet of Things a reality worldwide. It’s the perfect opportunity to learn and network other IoT enthusiasts.
Featured talk list:
- Introduction to the AGILE project: open source modular gateway for the IoT
Charalampos Doukas, Create-NET
- Building the Internet of Things with open source and Eclipse IoT projects
Benjamin Cabé, Eclipse Foundation
- Build your IoT project with Libelium devices: from sensors to the cloud
- RIOT and the evolution of operating systems for IoT devices
Emmanuel Baccelli, INRIA
- Manage your data across platforms
Joachim Lohkamp, Jolocom
Complete agenda details are available here.