We had a great time at the Athens IoT Meetup on April 15!
Here is the presentation list and the available slides:
- Charalampos made a great presentation on the AGILE project and its challenges
- Benjamin presented the Eclipse IoT working group and the interest of doing Open Source in such context
- The Libelium team presented some of their neat devices and cool use cases
- Emmanuel made a great demo showing the maturity and the efficiency of their RIOT operating system
- Georges from Resin.io demonstrated brilliantly the performances of his deployment tool for small Linux devices (no slides)
- Joachim explained how we could easily manage our personal digital identity across platforms using web ID