Back in July 2016 we announced the opening of the Adaptation contest & event. Time is running fast and the applications period closes at the end of November. If you still haven’t heard about it you are still on time to jump on board. Find the basic information in our previous post.
In this post we’d like to share with new information regarding the contest:
The Adaptation Jury Board
We have brought together a Jury Board with a varied set of skills that will bring a complete analysis of the proposals in terms of their creativity and technical feasibility:
- Charalampos Doukas, project coordinator of the AGILE project
- Irene Ingardi, project manager of Artshare
- Philippe Krief, Research Relations Director of the Eclipse Foundation Europe
- David Remon, project manager at Libelium
- Andreas Menychtas, technical and research lead at BioAssist
- Xavier Riera, innovation consultant and project manager at Wordline
Read more about them here.
Next Q&A Session
Do you have any questions you’d like to ask? We are inviting everyone to join us to the next Q&A Session via Hangout on November 11 at 6pm CET, where the AGILE project coordinator and the Adaptation organization team will be there to answer. Don’t be shy and join us! you never know what you will learn or who you will meet during the call.
Sign-up here to receive a reminder a few days before. The link to the call is: tinyurl.com/adaptation23