Code with the language you love
Interact with the cloud you trust
Connect and use the device you built
Shorten your time-to-market
Do business with Open Source
* 100% technology agnostic
* 100% open source
* 100% open for business
* 100% AGILE-IoT
AGILE (: an Adaptive & Modular Gateway for the IoT) is a modular hardware and software gateway for the Internet of Things with support for protocol interoperability, device and data management, IoT apps execution, and external Cloud communication, featuring diverse pilot activities, Open Calls & Community building.
Add the networking modules you need for connecting and controlling your favorite IoT devices. WiFi, BLE, ZigBee, ZWave, LoRa, RF and more modules are supported.
Device and Data Management
Manage your connected devices and your IoT Data locally.
Create and Run
Use a visual environment to create your own IoT Apps. Get Apps from an open IoT Marketplace, become a developer and share Apps.
External Cloud Connectivity
Privacy by Design: Select when and what Cloud to use for storing/sharing your data, running your apps in scale.
- An Overview of Research on Computational Resource Management in AGILE
- Adele Robots represents the AGILE project at EclipseCon Europe
- When the AGILE platform meets Big Data Analytics with FlairBit
- HOLONIX – AgriAware: produce food and consciously buy it on the market
- The AGILE Recommender engine, another good reason for using our gateway