We had a pretty exciting Research Corner this year at EclipseCon France in Toulouse.
It was the first time where we could bring to the Eclipse community a consequent group of research projects and show our strong implication in making these research projects a success. We had represented the following projects:
- AGILE with Csaba Kiraly from FBK, [pitch]
- AMASS with Espinoza Ortiz Huascar from Tecnalia, [pitch]
- APP4MC with Robert Hoettger from Dortmund University, [pitch]
- bIoTope with Tuomas Kinnunen and Jussi Pirila from Aalto University, [pitch]
- CROSSMINER with Davide Di Ruscio from University of L’Aquila, [pitch] and
- RobMoSys with Ansgar RADERMACHER from CEA. [pitch]